Pimples are the worst nightmares and all of us want to stay away from it. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a woman or a man; in fact anyone concerned with their skin, tries their best to stay away from acne and pimples.
Pimples can appear anywhere on your body. It may appear on your cheeks, chin, forehead, neck or even on your shoulder.
So, today we try to understand what causes pimple and how to get rid of them by following some simple measures.
Well, pimples occur during adolescence. Moreover, a change in your surroundings, climatic change, dirt and dust, using unsuitable skin products are also some of the reasons that causes pimple. Apart from these, the following are also some of the reasons you get pimples.
Cause of pimples
One of the most important reasons causing pimples is not washing and cleaning your face properly. Not removing your makeup properly, eating excess oily food, becoming indiscipline in not staying neat and clean, and not drinking adequate amount of water are also some of the fundamental reasons causing pimples.
Some dermatologists claim that using certain toothpastes containing harmful ingredients may cause the pimples on your face. It is because using toothpaste on your face will make it dry and this will cause the bacteria on your face to spread out easily mainly attacking the places around your mouth. Moreover, the ingredients used in toothpaste, such as- Hydrogen Peroxide, Fluoride, Alcohol, Essential Oil and Menthol are not that good for your skin. So, it’s not impossible that your skin may get pimples when getting in touch with toothpaste.
Shampooing and using conditioner
The specific ingredient of the shampoo which makes it lather and causes foam maximizes the amount of bacteria on your skin when it touches your face. Similarly the oily ingredients used in the conditioners can sometime shut down and de-clog your skin pores causing the acne and pimples. The dirt and oil which builds up on our skin gets transferred to the surface of our pillowcase on which we sleep at night and again transferred back to our skin. Gradually this build-up of dirt and oil clogs our pores and cause blemishes, pimples or acne. Pimples start to appear on your skin if you don’t keep your towel, makeup brushes and makeup sponges neat and clean, regularly.
How to get ourselves rid of pimples
- We should avoid those things that causes pimple. For instance, pimples can occur due to the toothpaste. So, the dermatologists recommend to properly washing our face after brushing our teeth so that our skin stays safe from the harmful ingredients that cause the pimples.
- We should always repeat and clean our face properly according to our skin concern, right after washing our hair with shampoo.
- Keeping our makeup brushes and sponge neat and clean and using a separate facial towel other than the usual one.
- Cleaning bed sheet and pillowcase regularly.
Now, let’s see what we can do when pimples start appearing on our skin even after being careful. Keep this in mind that you should never be pressing and pulling on your pimples with fingers. Drink adequate amount of water so that it keeps your stomach clean.
- Clean your face when you get up in the morning and add some dried Neem leaves in hot water to make a Neem facial steam. After letting your skin to get steam for sometime, rub some ice cubes on your skin gently and rinse with cold water.
- Make a paste from 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice, 1 tablespoon Honey, 1 tablespoon Almond Oil and apply it on your face. Wait till it dries and then rinse with plenty of water.
- Don’t include milk in your skin routine if you have acne-prone skin.
- Make a paste from Mint leaves and apply it on your pimple directly. Wait for 20-25 minutes and then wash it off.
- Apply a paste in your face which is made from Neem leave and raw turmeric.
The above pimple-treating steps and measures are all proven to be effective for your skin. Moreover, you will not be using any sort of chemical ingredients which will be giving you skin reactions. So, don’t worry and start following these steps regularly. No doubt it will help in preventing yourself from acne and pimples and also help in getting rid of any, if you already have them.